Short story about our company
Hawks Green Consultancy
Employment law and human resource specialists
Hawks Green Consultancy Limited are Human Resource and Employment Law Professionals, we are qualified to degree level of LLB (Hons) and MA Chartered FCIPD and hold over twenty years experience in our field.
We are independent specialists with the single aim of helping our clients maximise the potential of their situation and keep on the right side of the law. We have helped the following organisation sectors:
Our clients have included:
- Educational Sector – from nursery schools through to colleges
- Hospitality groups – from small bed and breakfast through to large hotel chains
- Manufacturing companies – both small and multi sited companies
- Engineering companies – both small and multi sited companies
- Care Homes – both small homes, care in the community and multi sited care group
- Construction Companies – small to medium size construction companies
- Retail Companies – to include large groups and small shops for example bakers
- IT companies
- Haulage Companies
- Freight Companies
- Graphic Design Company
- A Member of Parliament
We have assisted many companies who remain with us on a retainer to this day. Examples of current and most recent assistance includes:
- Care home groups – Employment Tribunal current and recent projects include telephone advice, advocacy, TUPE, vetting and drafting of policies and procedures, guidance in all employment matters.
- Engineering companies – Organisational change, employment tribunal representation, drafting of staff handbook and contracts of employment, job profiling, recruitment, disability, redundancies, and telephone advice, managing performance and appraisals – developing an absence procedure and workable document to log absence.
- Hands on assistance for one Company who have outsourced their function to us where we provide hands on management of absence and disciplinary procedures and assist and guide with other Personnel and HR issues
- Shop fitters Employment advice and advice on service agreements for sub contractors – Drafting agreements, contracts and job descriptions, telephone advice appraisal and training plans, recruitment, telephone advice
- Contract cleaning company – Advice on taking subcontractors on as employees, drafting contracts of employment, offer letters and job descriptions, advice on consultation, telephone advice.
- Manufacturing Company – Long term sick advice and termination, vetting and redrafting of contracts and staff handbook, industrial injuries, recruitment, short time working, telephone advice.
- Training company (National) – Dignity at work facilitation programmes to NHS and UNITE representatives around the UK
- Graphic design Company – Managing HR function for Company.
- Motor Sales – Vetting and updating of contracts and handbook – telephone advice.